access your data in the palm of your hand
Compact Hardware AccessBox
AccessBox is a hardware add-on for the iMAGE Portal platform, enabling a complete, all-in-one solution. Perennity’s AccessBox is a silent, low-power-consumption hardware solution for transferring, sharing, and securing DICOM images.
Designed to fit your Perennity solution
Compact hardware box, tailor-made to support the typical workloads in any small to mid-size environment. AccessBox is available in two different configurations:
The ideal hardware platform to support iMAGE Portal BASIC. Built upon Intel NUC with high level components: Intel Core i5 processor, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD (system drive), 2TB HDD (storage drive), Windows 10 Pro operating system.
The perfect hardware match for iMAGE Portal PRO. Built upon Intel NUC with high level components: Intel Core i7 processor, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD (system drive), 4TB HDD (storage drive), Windows 10 Pro operating system.
All-in-One Hardware Solution
Designed Healthcare Providers and Patients
AccessBox is a hardware add-on to the iMAGE Portal platform, enabling a complete, all-in-one solution for hospitals, radiologists, physicians, and patients when used together.
- Share studies between hospitals, clinics, and imaging and diagnostic centers
- Dispatch studies to radiologists outside the facility for diagnostic purposes
- Archive images to secure internal, external, or cloud-based data centers
- Get access to an embedded DICOM web viewer
- Benefit from a reliable solution that works even with limited bandwidth and unstable internet connections
- Quickly access studies from any device and operating system
- Easily collect studies from imaging centers for diagnostics
- Send reports using any application
- Publish studies to a web portal for physicians and patients
- Access all features and benefits without IT expertise
- Use as a software portable client for Windows and Mac
- Get instant access to patients’ images and reports
- Get email notifications when a study is available for review
- Securely access images from any device
- Get faster diagnostics
- Access reports and images
- Download original images for secondary diagnostics
- Benefit from an economical solution